AnyViewer is a comprehensive remote access, remote control and remote support solution. AnyViewer allows you to remotely access computers located anywhere. Computer failures happen from time to time, which can paralyze the enterprise. Professional IT personnel can choose AnyViewer to provide customers with timely remote support, which replaces time-consuming and cost-increasing on-site services. As an individual user, you can also use AnyViewer to provide remote help to your friends and family members, share screens, etc. Here are the instructions on how to use AnyViewer.
Establish A Remote Control Connection
Step 1: Install AnyViewer on both master computer and controlled computer and launch the program. You need to know the device ID of the controlled computer in order to connect.
Step 2: There are 2 methods to connect to the controlled computer.
Method 1: Connect via Control Request
This is the default method to connect to the controlled computer. You need to enter the device ID of the controlled computer in Request Control section and click "Connect".
Your partner will see a pop-up message to allow or deny the connection. If your partner allows the connection, then the remote control is successfully established. If your partner denies the connection, the connection is rejected.
Method 2: Connect via Security Code
First the partner needs to enable Security Code in Controlled Computer-->Settings-->Recipient. And then, offers the device ID and Security Code to Master computer.
Allow temporary security code: The temporary security code always changes when you restart the software, suitable for temporarily providing control authority to other partners.
Set my security code: Keep the same security code to connect. Suitable for administrators to control their own devices.
After that, in the master computer, enter the device ID of the controlled computer in Request Control section and click "Connect", then input security code to connect the controlled computer.
Step 3: When you connect to the remote computer successfully, you can control the computer and do any operations.
- When the remote is connected, you will see a top menu on the remote window. You can change Display Mode (Adaptive or Original), Resolution, Image Quality (High and Low), send message and do some Operations (Lock, Restart, Shut Down, etc).
- On the bottom right corner of the controlled computer, your partner can click the Mouse icon to disable mouse control, or click the Stop icon to terminate the connection. Your partner can send you an instant message in the chat box, you can also reply to your partner’s message here.
There are still some other settings you may need to pay attention to.
Device Name: The name will be displayed when your partner receives your remote control request. You can change the device name so that your partners will know who is connecting to their computer more clearly.
Image Quantity: Choose the displayed image quality for the remote window according to the Internet speed.
Hide the desktop wallpaper: During remote control, hide desktop wallpaper to make the display smoother. It is set to hide desktop wallpaper by default.
Save the security code: When the connection is successfully established using the security code last time, next time when you try to connect to the same device, the saved security code will be used for automatic connection.
Run at startup: Let AnyViewer start with the Windows system.
Language: You can change language of AnyViewer here.
- AnyViewer needs to keep running on the master and controlled computers during remote.
- During remote control, file transfer between the console and the client is temporarily not supported, this function will be supported in subsequent versions.
- One client can only be remotely controlled by one main console. When the client is controlled by a new machine, the last remote connection will be forced to terminate. The subsequent versions will support one console to control multiple clients at the same time.
- AnyViewer adopts UDP/TCP intelligent switching mode, generally it is not necessary to set the port permission for the firewall. If your host has set strict filtering rules, please open UDP 30196 and TCP 30192, 30193.