AnyViewer is a comprehensive remote access, remote control and remote support solution. AnyViewer allows you to remotely access computers located anywhere. Computer failures happen from time to time, which can paralyze the enterprise. Professional IT personnel can choose AnyViewer to provide customers with timely remote support, which replaces time-consuming and cost-increasing on-site services. As an individual user, you can also use AnyViewer to provide remote help to your friends and family members, share screens, etc. Here are the instructions on how to use AnyViewer to take full control of another computer.
Remote control with one-click from one comptuer to another comptuer
Step 1. Download, install and run AnyViewer on the remote comptuer and the local comptuer.
Step 2. Create an AnyViewer account and sign in to this account on the two comptuers.The signed device will be assigned to the account automatically.
Step 2. On the local computer, go to "Device" and find the work computer; click it and choose "Remote control" to take full control of it.
Once remote connection is established, you can open Windows Explorer, Shut Down, Task Manager, and Command Line of the office computer from the client computer.
Remote control via sending control reqeust from one PC to another
If you have logged in to the same AnyViewer account on the two devices, then you can achieve unattended access by clicking Remote control. If the two devices are not logged in to the same account, you can control the remote computer via sending reqeusst.
Step 1. On the remote computer ,go to Settings > Recipient. Make sure "Allow to accept remote control" is enabeld.
Step 2. On the local PC, click "Connect" and type in the device ID of the remote comptuer. Then, click "Connect".
Step 3. Choose " Send a control request to your partner" and then click OK. After this, the host computer will receive a pop-up request to control it. Click Allow to establish the remote connection.
Note: On the bottom right corner of the controlled computer, your partner can click the Mouse icon to disable mouse control, or click the Stop icon to terminate the connection. Your partner can send you an instant message in the chat box, you can also reply to your partner’s message here.
Further reading: AnyViewer Settings
There are still some other settings you may need to pay attention to.
- Image Quantity: Choose the displayed image quality for the remote window according to the Internet speed.
- Hide the desktop wallpaper: During remote control, hide desktop wallpaper to make the display smoother. It is set to hide desktop wallpaper by default.
- Save the security code: When the connection is successfully established using the security code last time, next time when you try to connect to the same device, the saved security code will be used for automatic connection.
- Run at startup: Let AnyViewer start with the Windows system.
- Language: You can change language of AnyViewer here.
- Device Name: The name will be displayed when your partner receives your remote control request. You can change the device name so that your partners will know who is connecting to their computer more clearly.
- Allow to accept remote control: Allow this computer to accept remote control request.
- Allow temporary security code: Assign this comptuer with a tempoarty security code.
- Set my security code: set a fixed security code for this computer.
- AnyViewer needs to keep running on the master and controlled computers during remote.
- During remote control, file transfer between the console and the client is temporarily not supported, this function will be supported in subsequent versions.
- One client can only be remotely controlled by one main console. When the client is controlled by a new machine, the last remote connection will be forced to terminate. The subsequent versions will support one console to control multiple clients at the same time.
- AnyViewer adopts UDP/TCP intelligent switching mode, generally it is not necessary to set the port permission for the firewall. If your host has set strict filtering rules, please open UDP 30196 and TCP 30192, 30193.