- AnyViewer is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect your personal information for
defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly
necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere
to AnyViewer’s commitment to protecting your privacy. AnyViewer will not sell your personal information
in any manner whatsoever.
- Collection, processing and passing on of personal data.
- In principle you can visit our website without leaving any personal data. Personal data is only
collected if you give it voluntarily, e.g.:
- When you open a support ticket on our website.
- When you place an order in our web shop.
- When registering for our newsletter.
- Consent and use of data only for the purpose stated
- When entering personal or business-related data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of
the data takes place on a completely voluntary basis. By entering the data you give your consent to the
collection, processing and use of the same for purposes of establishing contact, processing of orders,
for advertising and for the protection of our own legitimate business interests with regard to advising
and supporting our customers and prospects. A collection, processing and use for any other purposes does
not take place. This consent can be revoked with effect for the future at any time. A passing on of your
data will not take place unless you explicitly wish so.
- What information do we collect? What do we use it for?
- When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number,
credit card number will be required. The information is used to complete the transaction and help us
provide better support and services to you.
- When you provide us Personal Identifying Information in an e-mail, fax or by telephone such as when you
request technical and other types of support, we use the information to locate your records and provide
you with answers to your questions. We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
necessary networking, storage, and related technology.
- How do the 3rd party credit card processors protect customer's information?
- AnyViewer uses secure server and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's
personal information before it is sent to us, including name, address, credit card number, etc.
Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information
is only used for online transition.
- About cookies
- In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is
a small text file that a Website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and
may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have
returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our
website and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by
the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Your credit card
information is only used for online transition.
- You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set
when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
- AnyViewer may amend this policy at any time by posting the amended terms on our web site. All amended
terms will be automatically effective without further notice, 10 days after they are first posted.