VNC Viewer “Access denied to VNC Server please sign in to connect”
Hello, I have VNC Viewer Server on my computer, but when I use VNC Viewer I get the message "Access to the VNC server has been denied please log in to connect". This causes too many failed login attempts (user/password mismatch). Can anyone tell me what to do? Best regards.
- Question from Raspberry Pi
When you try to connect using VNC Viewer, you encounter the VNC Viewer "Access denied to VNC Server please sign in to connect". This is because your VNC Viewer account has been logged out from the VNC Viewer. This can happen, for example, if you have recently changed the password for your VNC Viewer account. So, how to fix Access denied to the VNC Server please sign in to connect, keep reading this article and you will find the answer.
How to fix VNC Viewer “Access denied to VNC Server please sign in to connect” [3 solutions]
Experiencing the “Access to the VNC server has been denied please log in to connect” error can be very annoying. But the good news is that this article has found you the following easy ways to help you solve this problem of VNC Server access is denied please sign in to connect.
Solution 1. Re-login account
The message Access denied to VNC Server please sign in to connect means that your VNC account has been logged off from VNC Viewer. This can happen if you have recently changed the password for your VNC Viewer account.
Step 1. First, start VNC on your device.
Step 2. Click the red cross next to your name in the upper right corner of the VNC Viewer.
Step 3. Click Login and enter your VNC Viewer account credentials. Once you see the green tick/checkmark in the top right corner next to your name, try connecting to the VNC Server again.
Solution 2. Reinstall VNC Viewer
If you have tried the first solution and it doesn't work, then there may be a problem with the VNC Viewer application. You can try reinstalling VNC Viewer to fix the problem.
Step 1. Navigate to "Control Panel" > "Uninstall a program", locate and right-click "VNC Server," and then select "Uninstall".
Step 2. Re-download and install VNC from the VNC website. You can then try again to see if the problem is solved.
Solution 3. Explore VNC Viewer alternatives
If neither of the previous two methods solves the problem of Access denied to the VNC Server please sign in to connect, then it's worth considering using an alternative to VNC. You will be highly recommended AnyViewer, which is an all-in-one, free remote desktop software. It has the following benefits to be recommended:
- Rich features. AnyViewer provides colorful and comprehensive remote control features. You can use it for unattended remote access and during the session for file transfer, remote sound, text chat, multi-session, and more. VNC only provides basic remote control functionality, not as advanced and comprehensive as AnyViewer.
- Security. AnyViewer uses a strong 256-bit Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) algorithm that prioritizes data security through end-to-end encryption and uses two-factor authentication, which protects your connection securely on all fronts. VNC also prioritizes security but has fewer security features than AnyViewer.
- Screen sharing. AnyViewer has built-in features for screen sharing. VNC, on the other hand, focuses mainly on remote desktop access and control.
As you can see, AnyViewer is your better, better, and more comprehensive choice.
Step 1. Click the button below to download and install AnyViewer on your devices.
Step 2. Go to "Log in" and select "Sign up".
Step 3. Fill in the signup form, and click “Sign up” to create an account.
Step 4. Log in to the same account on both of your devices. After a successful login, your devices will be automatically assigned to your account.
Step 5. On your local device, go to “Device” and choose the target device you want to connect, then click “One-click control” to achieve the connection.
- ★Tips: To get more advantages, you can upgrade your account to a professional or enterprise plan:
- Control more devices with one-click control.
- A single computer will be able to control numerous devices at the same time.
- Connect in privacy mode for greater security lineage.
- Get faster file transfer speeds ( 1TB per file).
- Create groups for enterprise devices to manage large numbers of devices more efficiently.
Overall, if you are experiencing Access denied to VNC Server please sign in to connect, you can find the solution in this article. And by choosing AnyViewer, you'll get a whole new remote desktop control experience. It will bring you a more secure, fast, comprehensive, and efficient service and usage experience.