How can I remotely access my computer from my iPhone?
“Help! How can I remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro? Note in advance, that RD Client won’t work for me as I want to have my iPhone outside, for example, at Starbucks, and work on my PC at home or at the office. Although I can use Microsoft Remote Desktop without being in the same WiFi network if I set up port forwarding correctly, it sounds really complicated for me. I’m hoping to find an easier way.
- Question from Spiceworks”
AnyViewer: Remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro
As mentioned above, users are able to remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro max free using Remote Desktop iOS version RD Client. But it is not easy and convenient enough. Therefore, here we would like to recommend AnyViewer to you. Here are the recommendation reasons:
- RD Client requires an IP address or computer name to achieve remote connection, while AnyViewer doesn’t.
- RD Client requires the two devices to be under the same network, while AnyViewer doesn’t.
- RD Client can’t be used to connect to Windows 10 Home edition, while AnyViewer supports any devices running iOS 10.0 or later and multiple Windowsversionson PCs.
Aside from the advantages over RD Client, AnyViewer also has the following benefits:
- Compatibility. It supports any devices running iOS 10.0 or later and multiple Windows versions on PCs.
- Flexible connection methods. You can ask for remote control by sending a control request or achieve an unattended remote connection by inputting a security code.
- Security. It is secured by Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption, protecting your data from leakage during the whole remote session.
- Fast connection. It is developed by a strong technical team, providing you fast remote connection with high image quality.
- Multiple connections. It allows users to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously.
- Easy to use. It has an intuitive and concise interface. Besides, its iOS version has a gesture manual, which helps you easily get started with it.
- Free of charge. Its free version has various additional functions. The connection speed is fast as well.
Now, let’s see how to use AnyViewer to remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro. By the way, AnyViewer supporting any devices running iOS 10.0 means you can also remote access Windows 11 from iPad using AnyViewer and the steps are pretty much the same as using it on iPhone.
Part 1. Enable remote access on Windows 11
Step 1. Download, install and launch AnyViewer on the Windows computer.
Step 2. Go to Log in, and then click Sign up. (If you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly.)
Step 3. Fill in the signup information.
Step 4. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you've logged in to.
Part 2. Achieve unattended remote access on iPhone 13 Pro
Step 1. Download and install AnyViewer for iOS on your iPhone, then open it. Log in to the same account that you've logged into on your computer.
Step 2. Then all the devices that have been logged in to the same account will be displayed here. Choose the device that you want to control.
Step 3. Click Remote control to achieve unattended remote access to the specific computer.
Step 4. Then you'll be successfully connecting your iPhone to Windows 11. It supports both vertical and horizontal screens, you can switch freely.
This post introduces the way to remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro using the free and easy remote desktop software AnyViewer. It has the benefits of being really compatible, flexible, and available. Another way to remotely access Windows 11 from iPhone 13 pro includes using RD Client. However, the time and effort required to set up port forwarding when the two devices are not connected to the same network are prohibitive. AnyViewer is the finest solution if you’re seeking a simpler approach to remotely accessing PCs from iOS devices.