When need to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously
Nowadays, remote control has been wildly used in our work and study. In some cases, we may need to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously. For example:
- You’re a professional trainer and are looking for a remote access software to remotely control about 5 to 6 computers simultaneously for training purposes.
- You’re an IT technician in a company and need to monitor and provision all devices in your company. You need to view and access all the devices at the same time instead of one by one in order to save your time.
- Two of your friends encounter the same computer problems and ask you for remote support. You want to solve the problem for them simultaneously instead of doing it twice.
For these reasons, here we recommend to you a free remote access software, AnyViewer, which allows you to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously.
How to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously
AnyViewer enables you to remote into PCs, anywhere, anytime over the internet. In addition to providing you with free simultaneous access to multiple computers, it has the following advantages:
- AnyViewer is secure enough. It is secured by Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption, protecting your data from leakage, especially when you’re using it for business purposes.
- AnyViewer is fast and stable. It is developed by a strong technical team, providing you with stable and fast remote connection from one computer to one or multiple PCs simultaneously.
- AnyViewer is very convenient for remote support. There’s a taskbar on the middle top of the screen, you can take quick operations, like restarting or shutting down the computer, opening the Task Manager and Command Prompt.
- AnyViewer provides you with unattended remote access. Thus you can help your colleagues remotely check their office computers while they are not in the company.
Then how to remotely control multiple computers simultaneously with AnyViewer? Follow the steps of the connection methods listed below.
Methods 1. Send a control request
Step 1. Download, install, and open AnyViewer on the devices. Input the device ID of the host computer and then click Connect.
Step 2. Click Send a control request to your partner.
Step 3. On the host computer, click the green button to make the connection successful.
Once you’ve successfully connected to one computer, it is easy for you to connect to the second (or more) computer(s). You just need to repeat the above steps again, then you can remotely control multiple computers simultaneously.
Methods 2. Input security code
The first method applies to the situation when someone is sitting around the host computer. But if there’s no one there, can you still achieve remote access? The answer is YES! You can use a security code to achieve unattended remote access with AnyViewer. Here are the steps.
Step 1. On the host computer, go to Settings > Recipient. Tick the third option and then set the permanent security code.
Step 2. On the client computer, input the device ID of the host computer and then click Connect.
Step 3. Choose Input a security code and click OK (the controller can input either the permanent security code or the temporary security code of the recipient).
At the same vein, you can achieve multiple unattended remote access simultaneously by repeating the above steps. Then you can see two (or more) screens and control two (or more) computers with one keyboard and mouse simultaneously as if you’re sitting in front of them. You can switch between screens to screens smoothly without any delays or lags by just clicking the screen windows you want to control.
How can I control two or multiple computers simultaneously with one keyboard and mouse? You may already have the answer after reading this post. With AnyViewer, you can easily remotely control multiple computers simultaneously. It’s worth mentioning that, developed by a strong technical team, AnyViewer also ensures you stable and smooth multiple remote connections.