How do I transfer files from my Acer laptop to my phone?
“I have an Acer laptop with Windows 10 installed. How do I copy files from my Acer laptop to my phone?”
-Question from Quora
How to perform Acerfile transfer [Phone & PC]
Here in this part, we’ll introduce how to perform Acerfile transfer. Specifically, you’ll learn how to transfer files from an Acer laptop to an Android phone or iPhone, and transfer files from Acer laptop to Acer laptop.
Part 1. How to transfer files from Acer laptop to Android phone: AcerEXTEND
You can use the Acer official software AcerEXTEND to transfer files from Acer laptop to Acer Android phone. But you should note that AcerEXTEND is only compatible with select Acer Android smartphones and all PCs with Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11.
Step 1. Launch it on your Acer Android smartphone, and then pair it with your Windows PC by scanning the generated QR code.
Step 2. After successfully pairing your laptop with your phone, you’ll see the interface of your phone on your laptop.
Step 3. Simply open the appropriate folder on your PC and drag your files to the phone’s interface on your laptop. The drop file will then be successfully uploaded to the path of the Acer smartphone. Click Yes to complete.
Part 2. How to transfer files from Acer laptop to iPhone: AOMEI Mbackupper
If you need to transfer files from Acer laptop to iPhone, for example, you want to know how to transfer video from Acer laptop to iPhone, we recommend you to use AOMEI Mbackupper. With this tool, it can easily transfer photos and videos, and other files from Windows computer to iPhone or from iPhone to Windows computer with a USB cable.
Step 1. Download AOMEI MBackupper and connect iPhone to PC with USB cable.
Step 2. Select Transfer to iPhone at the bottom.
Step 3. Click the plus icon to add files from the computer.
Step 4. Click Transfer to send files to iPhone.
Part 3. How to transfer files from Acer laptop to Acer laptop: AnyViewer
If you need to transfer files from Acer laptop to Acer laptop, the easiest and fastest way is to use the free remote file transfer software AnyViewer. It allows you to transfer a 1 TB file at a speed of up to 10 MB/s.
Besides, AnyViewer also provides users with additional features:
- Remote control. It allows you to remotely control another Acer laptop from anywhere. You can carry out work remotely, play PC games from any place, or offer remote support to customers.
- Screen share. It allows you to share screen with another Acer laptop, which is convenient for remote teaching or teamwork.
Let’s see how to perform Acer to Acer file transfer via AnyViewer next.
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on both Acer laptops. On the Controller laptop, go to Log in, and then click Sign up. (If you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly)
Step 2. Fill in the signup information.
Step 3. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you’ve logged in to. Don’t forget to log in to the same AnyViewer account on the Recipient laptop.
Step 4. Choose your target laptop, and then click File Transfer.
Step 5. Then a File Transfer dialog box will appear. The path of the Controller laptop is shown on the left of the box, and the path of the Recipient laptop is shown on the right. You’re able to transfer files between devices freely by clicking the arrows after choosing the target files.
- It is recommended to upgrade your account to a professional or enterprise plan. Here is what a professional or enterprise plan can bring to you:
- Faster file transfer speed. For a free account, the max file transfer speed is 500KB/s, and for a paid account is 10MB/s.
- Increasing numbers of files are being transferred at once. For a free account, 100 files can be transferred at a time; for a paid account, this number is unlimited.
- Larger size of a single file that can be transferred. The maximum size of a single file that can be transferred for the free account is 100 MB, and for a paid account is 1 TB.
- More assigned devices to achieve file transfer. You can only assign 3 devices for a free account, but 10 for a Professional account and 100 for an Enterprise account.
This post primarily introduces how to perform Acer file transfer, including transferring files from Acer laptop to Android phone, iPhone, and Acer laptop. There are a few more words we would like to add about PC to PC file transfer. Aside from transferring files remotely using AnyViewer, you can also transfer files using a LAN cable if the two laptops are near each other.