Can I control Windows 10 from my iPhone?
“I’m spending the weekend in the countryside, and I received an urgent task from my boss. I need to use my office computer (a Windows 10 computer), but I really don’t want to come back as all my family is just got there. Now, all I got around me is my iPhone. So can I control Windows 10 from my iPhone?
-Question from Spiceworks”
The answer to the above question is YES! All you need is remote desktop software which can be used on both Windows computers and iOS devices.
How to remotely access Windows 10 from iPhone
In this section, we would like to recommend AnyViewer to you. The recommended reasons are as follows:
- Compatibility. It supports any devices running iOS 10.0 or later and multiple Windows versions on PCs.
- Flexible connection methods. You can ask for remote control by sending a control request or achieve an unattended remote connection by inputting a security code.
- Security. It is secured by Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption, protecting your data from leakage during the whole remote session.
- Fast connection. It is developed by a strong technical team, providing you fast remote connection with high image quality.
- Easy to use. It has an intuitive and concise interface. Besides, its iOS version has a gesture manual, which helps you easily get started with it.
- Free. Its free version has various additional functions. The connection speed is fast as well.
Next, let’s see how to use AnyViewer to remotely access Windows 10 from iPhone. By the way, AnyViewer supports any device running iOS 10.0, which means you can also remote access Windows 10 from your iPad using AnyViewer. The steps are pretty much the same as using it on iPhone. The steps are divided into two parts.
Part 1. Enable remote access on Windows 10
Step 1. Download, install and launch AnyViewer on the Windows computer.
Step 2. Go to Log in, and then click Sign up. (If you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly.)
Step 3. Fill in the signup information.
Step 4. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you've logged in to.
Part 2. Achieve unattended remote access on iPhone
Step 1. Download and install AnyViewer for iOS on your iPhone, then open it. Log in to the account you've logged in to the Windows computer.
Step 2. Then all the devices that have been logged in to the same account will be displayed here. Choose the device that you want to control.
Step 3. Click One-click control to achieve unattended remote access to the specific computer.
Step 4. Then you'll be successfully connecting your iPhone to Windows 7. It supports both vertical and horizontal screens, you can switch freely.
This post introduces a way to remotely access Windows 10 from iPhone. The remote desktop software we recommended here is AnyViewer. It is really compatible, fast, and secure. And most importantly, you can use it on both your iPhone and iPad to remotely control your PCs.