How do I share two screens at the same time?
Hello. When working in a team, sometimes we want to share multiple screens at the same time. What is the easiest way? Any ideas?”
- Question from Quora
There are times that you may need to share multiple screens simultaneously, for example, to present your work to your teammates, or to show your several friends how to fix a computer problem remotely. But how can you share two or more screens at the same time?
2 ways to share multiple screens simultaneously
It is not difficult to share multiple screens simultaneously. Here we provide you with 2 options on how to share multiple screens. Let’s take a look.
Option 1. View multiple screens simultaneously via AnyViewer
If you want to view and even control multiple screens at the same time, it is highly recommended to use the free remote desktop & screen share software for Windows AnyViewer. This software enables you to establish a screen wall, where you can add all the desired devices for viewing and control. The result is seamless management of these devices, all within a single window for enhanced efficiency.
Note: For an improved remote viewing and controlling experience across multiple screens with AnyViewer, it is advisable to consider upgrading to an Enterprise plan.
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on all devices.
Step 2. On your local computers, click Log in from the left pane, and click Sign up.
Step 3. Log in to the same account on the other remote computers. When you successfully log in, you can see your assigned devices of the same account.
Step 4. On your local devices, click your device name, then click Screen wall and follow the on-screen instructions to create your screen wall.
Step 5. Now, you can observe the screens of all the added devices within a single window and exert control over them according to your preferences.
★ More features of AnyViewer:
- Full remote desktop control: AnyViewer offers comprehensive remote desktop control, granting users the ability to manage applications on a remote computer as if physically present.
- Screen sharing: Screen sharing is made collaborative, allowing users to share their screens without providing remote control to the other party.
- File transfer: Efficient data exchange is facilitated through AnyViewer's support for transferring various file types between local and remote computers.
- Mobile access & screen mirroring: With compatibility for iOS and Android, AnyViewer extends remote access and screen mirroring capabilities to mobile devices.
- Remote power management:AnyViewer serves as an effective tool for remote power management, enabling users to perform actions such as locking, shutting down, or restarting computers from a distance.
Option 2. Share multiple screens simultaneously in Zoom
You can also share multiple screens simultaneously in Zoom Meetings. Using this approach can be useful when meeting participants to compare documents and other materials in real time during a workshop. Zoom is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Step 1. If you’re the host of the meeting, begin the Zoom meeting.
Step 2. Locate the Share Screen button at the bottom of the Zoom panel. Click the up arrow, to select Multiple participants can share simultaneously, click Advanced Sharing Options then.
Step 3. Choose Multiple participants can share simultaneously (dual monitors recommended).
Step 4. You can access the View Options menu at the top of the Zoom panel to swap between two or more shares.
This post focuses on presenting two solutions for sharing multiple screens simultaneously: AnyViewer and Zoom. Our strong recommendation is for AnyViewer. This preference is based on its capability not only to display screens from other computers but also to provide comprehensive remote control functionality. This feature proves highly convenient, especially for IT professionals.