What is Lenovo QuickControl
Lenovo QuickControl is an application that was created by Lenovo, which allows you to remotely control your computer from your phone. Lenovo QuickControl necessitates the installation of a companion app on your smartphone, then you can control the computer's mouse, modify second screen settings, and manage active apps and windows using the app on your phone.
The way to use Lenovo QuickControl on Windows 10
In this part, we’ll show you how to use Lenovo QuickControl to remotely control a Windows 10 with your smartphone.
Part 1. Preparation work
Download Lenovo QuickControl on the PC and phone respectively (The mobile app is available from Google Play and Apple App Store). Open Lenovo QuickControl on the PC. You have three connection methods: Connect by Bluetooth, Connect by QR Code, Other connection options.
Part 2. Three different connection methods
Three different connection methods will be introduced in this part.
Method 1. Connect by Bluetooth
If you choose Connect by Bluetooth, open the Bluetooth on your computer and your smartphone. Then you can easily connect your phone to the computer.
Method 2. Connect by QR Code
If you choose Connect by QR Code, you need to open Lenovo QuickControl mobile app on your phone, select Scan QR Code, and then use your camera to scan the QR Code on the computer screen.
Method 3. Other connection options
If you choose Other connection options, you need to connect manually.
Step 1. Fill in the information needed, for example, Computer name, Lenovo QuickControl password, IP address, Port number.
Step 2. Open the mobile app, and fill in the above-mentioned information on your phone as well. Then click Connect.
Part 3. Features introduction
After connecting successfully from your phone to the computer, you’ll see the following interface on your smartphone. Your smartphone is now like a Wireless touchpad.
Lenovo QuickControl provides you with the following features:
- Remote Touchpad and Keyboard. Remote Touchpad and Keyboard simulate your computer’s touchpad and keyboard. Move your mobile device’s pointer, click, scroll, or type, and your PC will reply accordingly.
- Projection. Projection modifies the display mode of your computer and any connected projector to one of four options: PC screen only, Duplicate, Extend, or Second screen only.
- App Switcher. App Switcher allows you to choose which opened application or window should be displayed in the foreground.
- Presentation Remote. The dedicated presentation mode works like a real presentation remote. You can navigate through the pages, watch a slideshow, and adjust the volume.
AnyViewer: Best Lenovo QuickControl alternative
Another option for you to remotely connect your iPhone to Windows computers is to use the remote desktop software AnyViewer. AnyViewer has the following benefits:
- Compatible. ItsupportsmultipleWindows systems,from Windows 7 to the latest Windows 11.
- Easy to connect. It has a concise interface and two simple connection methods. It requires no IP address or network configuration to achieve a remote connection.
- Secure. It is secured by Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption, protecting your data from leakage during remote sessions.
- Fast & stable. It is developed by a strong technical team, providing you with fast and stable remote connections.
- Free. It is free for both personal and commercial uses.
Part 1. Preparation Windows computer
Step 1. Download, install and launch AnyViewer on the Windows computer.
Step 2. Go to Log in, and then click Sign up. (If you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly.)
Step 3. Fill in the signup information.
Step 4. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you've logged in to.
Part 2. Achieve unattended remote access on iPhone
Step 1. Download and install AnyViewer for iOS on your iPhone, then open it.
Step 2. Then all the devices that have been logged in to the same account will be displayed here. Choose the device that you want to control.
Step 3. Click Remote control to achieve unattended remote access to the specific computer.
Step 4. Then you'll be successfully connecting your iPhone to Windows 7. It supports both vertical and horizontal screens, you can switch freely.
This post gives detailed instructions on how to use Lenovo QuickControl on Windows 8.1/7/8/10. you can choose whichever you want among the three different connection methods. Besides, this post offers you another option to remotely connect to a Windows 8.1/7/8/10 PC from iPhone, which is using the free and easy remote desktop software AnyViewer.