How do you simulate right mouse click on Android?
Right-clicking on my computer doesn't work when I use a mouse to connect to an Android phone, but left-clicking does.
- Question from Reddit
The remote desktop program AnyDesk allows users to connect their mobile devices to a computer from almost anywhere. When the program is running on two devices, functions launched on one device (e.g. right-click) will trigger the corresponding action on the other device. If you want to know how to right-click in AnyDesk Android, then you have come to the right place.
How to right click in AnyDesk Android
If you're trying to use AnyDesk to remotely control an unattended computer on your Android device, there are a few gestures you'll need to learn to help you make the most of AnyDesk Android Control. The first problem we need to solve is to teach you how to perform a right-click in AnyDesk Android. Here's the procedure for completing this:
- Right-click: Using one finger, press and hold the screen for 2 seconds or more to right-click.
In addition to learning the AnyDesk right-click on Android, here are some more gestures we'd like to introduce you to:
- Move the mouse: Slide the screen with one finger to move the mouse.
- Zoom: Use two fingers to stretch and pinch to zoom in and out of the remote view.
- Scroll up and down: Use three-finger swipes to scroll up and down.
- Left click: Use one finger to click on the screen to click the left mouse button.
- Middle Button Click: Use three finger clicks to achieve a middle mouse button click.
- Open the menu: Swipe from the left or right-hand side to open the menu.
- Open the keyboard: Swipe from the left or right-hand side to open the menu and press the keyboard button to access additional keys.
- Drag and drop: Tap an element twice and swipe, to drag and drop objects.
Now that you have mastered the basic AnyDesk Android gestures, you can easily use AnyDesk to control a remote computer on your Android device.
AnyViewer: The best free AnyDesk alternative for Android
Now you have learned how to right-click in AnyDesk Android. If you are still looking for other free and easy ways to remotely control another computer from your Android device, you can also use AnyViewer.It is an all-in-one, safe, secure, and free remote desktop software.
It has a very intuitive and simple connection process. There is no need for any complicated operations and settings. Most importantly, it provides users with a comprehensive gesture guide to help them fully understand and utilize it.
In addition, it offers users a very comprehensive and excellent range of features.
- One-click control. AnyViewer allows users to open a remote connection using the one-click control feature. All that is required is that you log into the same account on both devices.
- Unattended remote access. AnyViewer provides seamless connectivity to unattended computers, allowing you to work efficiently anytime, anywhere without the need for someone to sit in front of a remote device.
- Text chat. AnyViewer provides built-in real-time text chat during remote sessions. This facilitates effective collaboration and increases productivity and accuracy.
- Privacy Mode. AnyViewer Privacy Mode allows users to disable the keyboard and mouse on the remote computer and turn off the remote screen from the local device, further securing the host data. Keep in mind that this feature is only available on the Professional or Enterprise plan.
There are many more great features waiting for you to explore and experience for yourself, download AnyViewer and start your journey!
On your computer:
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on your computer.
Step 2. Go to "Log in" and select "Sign up."(You can log in directly if you have previously registered on the official website.)
Step 2. Fill in the registry.
Step 3. You can then see that you have successfully logged into AnyViewer. your device will be automatically assigned to the account you logged into.
On your Android:
Step 1. Download and install AnyViewer for Android on your Android device.
Step 2. Log in to the same account you are logged in to on your computer.
Step 3. This will then show all the devices that are logged into the same account.
Step 4. Navigate to “Details” and select the computer you want to connect to. Click on it and select “One-click control” to complete the connection to the remote computer.
Step 5. After successfully connecting your Android to your computer, you can find the “Gesture Guide” on the menu. Here you will learn about all the gestures you can use on your Android to control your computer.
This post focuses on how to use the right click. In addition, we also introduce more AnyDesk gestures to help you learn and utilize AnyDesk better. At the end of this post, we also introduce another remote desktop software, AnyViewer, if you want an easier way to achieve remote control from Android to PC. You'll get an entirely different experience from it.