Overview: ConnectWise vs. TeamViewer
ConnectWise ScreenConnect is a remote support, access, and meeting solution. With it, users can utilize remote support and access to repair computers, provide updates, and manage machines. Users can also conduct online seminars and presentations using remote meetings.
TeamViewer offers software for remote management as well as online collaboration. Users can utilize TeamViewer to access fully integrated online conference solutions for audio and video collaboration, as well as interactive screen sharing and remote access features.
A complete comparison of ConnectWise Control vs. TeamViewer
Are you struggling with choosing between ConnectWise vs. TeamViewer? Don’t worry. Find out how the two remote desktop solutions compare regarding compatibility, security, pricing, and features in this report.
ConnectWise Control and TeamViewer both provide support for all major operating systems.
ConnectWiseScreenConnect Support is compatible and optimized for most operating systems, mobile devices, and browsers. For operating systems, it supports Microsoft Windows, Mac OS & Mac OS X, and Linux. For mobile devices, it supports Android and iOS. For browsers, it supports Firefox 52+, Safari 10.1+, Chrome 57+, and Edge 41.16299.579.0+.
TeamViewer leaves the competition behind, covering the highest combined total of 127 manufacturers for mobile devices, operating systems, and embedded devices on the market today. It supports Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome OS, and BlackBerry OS. Whether on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, you can get remote access to other devices via TeamViewer. It allows connecting from PC to mobile, mobile to PC, or mobile to mobile.
How secure is ConnectWise Control vs. TeamViewer?
Is ConnectWiseControl safe? ConnectWise ScreenConnect states it provides trusted, world-class security that’s scalable. It provides world-class threat protection, including role-based permissions, 256-bit AES encryption, multiple authentication methods, and premium reporting capabilities.
TeamViewer uses AES 256-bit encryption, a recognized high-quality standard, and allows you to enable two-factor authentication. Besides, all Management Console data transfer is through a secure channel using TLS encryption. Overall, Teamviewer is relatively safe, especially when used correctly. For example, you can strengthen Teamviewer’s security by tweaking its settings, forcing password reset in case of suspicious activity, and whitelisting trusted devices.
Products & pricing plans
Both tools offer a variety of products and pricing plans that make them suitable for various usage scenarios.
ConnectWiseControl has four major plans.
- ConnectWise ScreenConnect One is ideal for supporting a few end users and small groups of machines, billed at $324 a year ($27 a month).
- ConnectWise ScreenConnect Standard is better for supporting end users and unattended devices, billed at $504 a year ($42 a month).
- ConnectWise ScreenConnect Premium is best for supporting end users and unattended devices with superior support features, billed at $624 a year ($52 a month).
- ConnectWise ScreenConnect Access costs $30 to $1,250 per month (billed annually) for 25 to 2,500 agents.
- For example, TeamViewer is free for private use to help friends solve their computer issues.
- TeamViewer Remote Access for Single Users is priced at $24.90 per month (billed annually), allowing for 1 licensed user and 1 concurrent session.
- TeamViewer Business for Single Users is priced at $50.90 per month (billed annually), allowing for 1 licensed user and 1 concurrent session.
- TeamViewer Premium for Teams is priced at $102.90 per month (billed annually), allowing for 15 licensed users and 1 concurrent session.
- TeamViewer Corporate for Teams is priced at $206.90 per month (billed annually), allowing for 30 licensed users and 3 concurrent sessions.
- TeamViewer Tensor for Enterprise provides fully customized licenses and additional features for Enterprises. You can contact sales for more information.
ConnectWise ScreenConnect vs. TeamViewer, who will stand out in terms of features? Here is a comparison of ConnectWise ScreenConnect Standard, TeamViewer Business, and TeamViewer Premium.
Struggling with ConnectWise Control and TeamViewer? Switch to AnyViewer
Are you still struggling with ConnectWise Control and TeamViewer?Our advice here is to switch to AnyViewer. It is a remote access solution that is worth trying. How does AnyViewerstack up against the competition?
- For individual users, AnyViewerhas a free version for any use. Its free version supports 2 concurrent sessions and offers impressive features, including unattended remote access, file transfer, multiple monitors, etc.
- For businesses, the AnyViewer Enterprise version only costs $16.58/month (billed annually), allowing for 10 simultaneous sessions. Mass Deployment (MSI) is also supported. AnyViewer Enterprise is much more price worth than ConnectWise and TeamViewer.
Step 1. Download, install, and launch AnyViewer on both computers. On the Controller computer, go to Log in, and then click Sign up (if you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly).
Step 2. Fill in the signup information.
Step 3. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you’ve logged in to.
Step 4. Log in to the same AnyViewer account on the two devices; then you can achieve a direct connection by clicking One-click control.
Step 5. After connecting successfully, you’ll see the remote desktop.
The bottom line
Have you made your decision between ConnectWise Control vs. TeamViewer? Ultimately, the choice comes down to your specific requirements, the size of your firm, and your budget. Still, f you want a cost-effective choice, it is recommended to choose AnyViewer.