Why do you need remote access software for business?
In recent years, remote access software has been widely discussed. As a tool to both provide workers with convenience and at the same time, ensure work productivity, remote access software has a large user group. Many users are using it for the following reasons:
- If you're an owner of a start-up firm who does not have enough money to rent a big-enough office, some of your employees can use remote access software to work from home.
- If you're an IT technician of a company and need to help an overseas client to solve his computer problems, you can use remote access software to remote into his computer and solve the problems.
- If you're on a business trip and need an important file stored on your office computer, you can remotely access it with your laptop, pad, or even phone using remote access software.
- If you encounter extreme weather and can't come to the office, such as snowstorms, but you still need to deal with your business stuff, you can remotely access your work computer from home.
Such cases can be inexhaustible. The point is that having the right remote access software can be very useful and important for conducting business for it breaks the time and space limitation of working, improving work efficiency greatly.
Best free remote access software for business
Existing remote access software is of all kinds, some of which are charged and some of which are free. Here in this post, we recommend the best free remote access software for both small businesses and big corporations, AnyViewer, to you. It is your best choice for the following reasons:
- It enables you to remote into your work PC and establish a remote desktop connection over the internet without any complicated network configuration.
- It is not technically demanding for users. Anyone, even a computer novice, can easily get started with it.
- It is secured by Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) encryption, protecting your data from leakage during a remote connection.
- It supports unattended remote access, you can remotely access another computer even if no one is sitting in front of it.
- It supports multiple remote connections simultaneously, you can remote into several computers at the same time.
- It is totally free of charge.
How to use AnyViewer for business?
In this part, detailed steps on how to access remote PC via the free remote software for business, AnyViewer are given. It provides you with two connection methods: security code and remote control request. Let's see how it works.
Step 1. Download, install and launch AnyViewer on both computers. Go to Log in, and then click Sign up. (If you already have signed up on its official website, you can log in directly.)
Step 2. Fill in the signup information.
Step 3. Then you can see you successfully logged in to AnyViewer. Your device will automatically be assigned to the account you've logged in to.
Step 4. Log in to the same AnyViewer account on the two devices, then you can achieve a direct connection by clicking One-click control.
Note: If you upgrade your account to a Professional or Enterprise plan, then you’ll have more rights:
- You can assign more devices to achieve unattended remote access.
- More currently connected devices will be displayed, which is convenient for you to view more connection histories at any time.
- You can connect to another computer in privacy mode, which means you can black the screen and block the mouse and keyboard of the remote computer, further protecting your privacy.
- You can transfer more files between remote computers in a larger size and at a faster speed.
What is the best free remote access software for both small businesses and big corporations? Here in this post, we introduce AnyViewer to you. If you need a fast, stable, and safe remote desktop tool, no matter whether you are a business owner or an employee, you can use AnyViewer to help carry out your business more efficiently.